Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Easter Everyone!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Just in case I don't have time to wish everyone a happy Easter, I am doing it right now!  And, I am posting a picture of my Easter Display in my dining room.  It features a miniature real goose feather tree that I have wrapped in ribbon and decorated for the special day.  The bunny on top of the tree is so precious. 

The chalkware rabbits on the glass tray are all reproductions that I have owned for years.  I used to purchase one a year from the same craft dealer until she stopped making them.  She and her husband would travel all around the U.S. selling them at craft fairs until they got tired of traveling.  I would have liked to own more, but, that was not to be. 

The chick and egg wagon filled with duckies is so cute.  The ducks beaks are actually pistachio nut shells.

Hope you enjoy my Easter Scene!

Garden Gate Designs
www.gardengatedesigns.artfire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment