Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Little Spinner in My Garden!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Little Spinner in My Garden!

I have a "Little Spinner" in my garden.  He is the cutest thing!  It is a cat on a bicycle with a basket holding a mouse!  The wind spins his wheels and makes them go around and around.  I purchased him two years ago in Medina, Ohio at the Toy Shop.  He was pricey, but, well worth it!

He guards the entrance to my Secret Garden and enjoys his time in my front garden during the Spring though Fall months in Northeast Ohio.  I always take him down and put him carefully in our garage, hanging on a hook until next year.  He brings a lot of color to my front garden.

Spinners come in a lot of different shapes and sizes.  You can purchase them in local gift shops, garden shops, toy shops, etc.  They are priced around $40.00.  Some are more reasonable, some are more expensive. 

Make sure you place his stake very securly in the ground so as it won't blow away in a storm.

Until next time.

Garden Gate Designs
www.gardengatedesigns.artfire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment