Thursday, March 13, 2014

NEW BEGINNINGs TO HELP RESCUED AND FOSTERED DACHSHUNDS and so GLAD TO BE BACK!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Hello all my followers on this blog.  It has been over a year since I closed my Art Fire shop. I missed having an outlet for my creativity and decided to reopen my shop on Etsy. 

Last year I got involved with a Dachshund Rescue Group in Florida and decided to reopen my Etsy shop, fill it with beautiful artisan made jewelry and donate 20% of the proceeds of each sale to: the Rescued Rescuers: Dachshunds and Friends of the Emerald Isle.  They can be found on Facebook and are such a wonderful rescue group.

Not only do they rescue these sweet little doxies from horrible situations and county kennels, but they have a number of loyal foster homes that they can be placed in until they are adopted and finally find their "Forever Homes"

Being a Granddogmother to my Grandchildren's red dachshund named Douglas, I grew to just love these playful, sweet little "weiner" dogs.  This is Doughlas, and he loves his Grandmother!

So, I would hope that you check out my recently reopened Etsy shop at: www.gardengatedesigns.etsy.com and hopefully purchase a little something for yourself and also do something wonderful for this Rescue Group.  They pay for all the rescued pups vetting bills, updating of immunization shots, food, etc.
 
Thanks a million for reading my blog today,
 
Rosemary, Garden Gate Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment