Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday, March 14, 2014

NEW SPRING DESIGNS FOR THE FASHIONABLE WOMAN

My newly reopened shop on Etsy has lots of new Spring/Summer Jewelry Designs to compliment your Spring wardrobe.

I don't know about you, but I always need a new accessory for some of my Spring/Summer wardrobe.  It really helps to make some of your favorite wardrobe pieces seem new again.  At Garden Gate Designs on Etsy you will find lots of bright colors to liven up your wardrobe.  Here is just a sample.





All of these and more can be found in my Etsy shop at: www.gardengatedesigns.etsy.com.
 
My Etsy shoip donates 20% of it's sales to this worthy group. Rescued Rescuers: Dachshunds and Friends of the Emerald Isle.  They can be found on Facebook.  This rescue group both rescues, fosters and vets abandoned and neglected Dachshunds.  They have a wonderful group of Foster homes that keep these precious little puppers until they are adopted.  They also have agoup of transporters that will help bring each adopted dog to it's new Forever Home.  Sometimes six states away.
 
My Grandog Douglas (he is a rescued Dachshund himself) would highly approve!
 
This is Douglas with his new chew toy I bought him this Christmas.
 
Thanks a million and have a great day!
 
Rosemary, Garden Gate Designs
 
See me on Facebook at Garden Gate Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment