Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Little Gardens, My How You Have Grown





My gardens are finally at full growth for the season and I wanted to share some pictures of them with you today. The first picture is of my back garden. I have placed my sundial there this year and my bee balm (on the right hand side) is going to open any day now. Food for the hummingbirds!

This year I made wave petunia planters for my deck rails. Wave petunias self shed and the baskets should be huge by the end of the season. More food for the little hummers.

My side shade garden has a number of yellow corydalis (dicentra). This year I have had lots of babies pop up in the garden and have been able to transplant them into other areas of the garden. They are in the same family as bleeding hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment