Friday, March 30, 2012

Shop Reopened on ArtFire



Friday, March 30, 201

Seems like a long time since I wrote anything new on this blog. Well, I do have something new to announce!

Garden Gate Designs has reopened it's shop on ArtFire and is now making handmade designer jewelry. Come take a look around my new shop and check out my listings of "statement" necklaces. There will be more to come.

I am always awaiting new supplies. It just takes so long to acquire anything. Having sold all my jewelry making supplies over 2 years ago, I found that I needed to start all over acquiring just the basic supplies. I had the tools, but no findings. Next comes gemstones, pearls, crystals, spacer beads, etc.

I have finally finished a few pieces and have them listed in my new ArtFire shop at: www.gardengatedesigns.artfire.com.

Here is a sample:

Hope you come and check out my shop.

I will also be blogging about my newly expanded deck. Hubs needs to stain the entire thing (a big endeavor). Hopefully the weather gets nice again up here in Northeast Ohio and he can do this early. Am looking forward to container gardening this year. I will be posting pics soon. I took this picture several months ago through our bedroom window just to show you the new expansion. My new patio furniture will be coming soon and I am so excited. Plan on a few Summer outdoor parties, perhaps a wine tasting. Plan on taking pictures and blogging about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment